
Broken people get recycled and I hope that I will. Sometimes we're thrown off our pathways. What I thought was my way home wasn't the place I know. No, I'm not afraid of changing. Certain? Nothing's certain. What we own becomes our prison. My possessions will be gone back to where they came from.
Blame?
No one is to blame.
As natural as the rain that falls,
here comes the flood again.
See the rock that you hold onto?
Is it gonna save you when the earth begins to crumble?
Why'd you feel you have to hold on?
Imagine if you let go
Flush away the weight that pulls you down.
Light the ways that free from the dust.
Don't trust your eyes, it's easy to believe them.
Know in your heart that you can leave your prison.
Don't trust your mind, its not always listening.
Turn on the lights and feel the ancient rhythm.
Blame?
No one is to blame.
As natural as the rain that falls,
here comes the flood again.
Distance. It can be good and bad. Sometimes, distance fixes things that were only slighty broken, and other times, distance can make things worse. Having the whole week away from my parents seemed to help things. For now. Lets hope things will be okay. I was at Becca's and we had a pretty good week, even if we were both slightly accident prone. On the wednesday, I persuaded Becca to have a laugh and go onto ChatRoulette. We did. We saw plenty of crotch's (Unfortunatly not JActions, -sigh-) and we both fell in love with two different guys before we spoke to Chris Brown. Dont believe us? The first picture is Chris Brown and the second is the guy I fell in love with. Yes, I know, Im weird, but tell me you dont look at it and sigh.

Okay, I admit that part of the reason I like him is because he looks slightly like Robert Pattinson. Noh? Well, I thought so. But he was a genuinely nice guy and he was funny, too. Its a real shame I dont know his name and that he lives in Philidelpia or however its spelt. And he works for a package company where he delivers parcels and stuff. Im not a stalker, honest! Ill never see him again :( Oh, and did I mention Chris Brown asked me and Becca to get our boobs out. Yeah ! He's a slimeball, so we said goodbye and pressed the next button. We're so bad a$$ like that.
There are nine million bicycles in Beijing
That's a fact,
It's a thing we can't deny
Like the fact that I will love you till I die.
We are twelve billion light years from the edge,
That's a guess,
No-one can ever say it's true
But I know that I will always be with you.
I'm warmed by the fire of your love everyday
So don't call me a liar,
Just believe everything that I say
There are six billion people in the world
More or less
and it makes me feel quite small
But you're the one I love the most of all
Saturday, 3 July 2010
Distance
Straight from the heart of Vicky at 20:05
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment