Two days until I say goodbye to being sixteen.
This picture was from a few weeks ago when my dad and I, along with Christopher, Kelly, Benjamin, Dominic and Natasha, went to Bradingstoke carnival or whatever it was. It was an alright day. My dad was such a rebel, he parked our green Peugout 306 next to all the vintage cars. Our car was parked next to a bunch of tractors and a Rolce Royce car or whatever it is. Im not good with cars, I had to google how to spell Peugout for goodness sake. Here's me being forced to pose next to a Tra'or.

My laptop, as you know, is completely dead. I think it deserves as much as a last mention. R.I.P Lappytop. We will miss you. Fujitsu Siemens. ;)

So, yesterday I was sat in the living room watching my niece and nephew's playing on the Xbox 360 when I turned to my right to look at my dad. He was sat in the arm chair next to the mantle peice, and I looked up to see the pink birthday card from my aunt Jackie that I had opened early anyway. But just behind it, was a little bit of white, so unsuspectingly I took the card and looked at it. My mum saw me looking at it and was all "I hid that from you for a reason" and I was like... "oh well" and looked at the stamp. Well, here's what I saw.

Pointing at the stamp and showing my dad, I asked "Does this mean its from Ireland?" and he nodded. Seconds later, I was crying in front of my family. I dont know why, I just burst into tears. Im over dramatic, according to Seann. But Oh my actual days. I opened the letter a little later on webcam to Louise, who had sent it to me. I, yet again, am sorry for crying hysterically on webcam, Louise. I may have opened my letter, which was from Louise and Seann, early but it must be the best thing I have ever got. Ever!


Gawd, I like, love my friends.
#RandomFact I have blog readers in Cornwall? Hello, Shout-out to you, my friend.






0 comments:
Post a Comment