Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Owl be there for you

So, no picture? Thats because Im at my friends house for the week, ofcourse. I think she just smashed a cup. Oh no, its fine. Well, anyway. Monday night we played snog, marry, avoid (Or kill, but that was later on.) until eleven pm. Today, waking up at half six pooped me. I havent woken up that early for over a year. Its really not healthy !! Okay, so this post is short because I really do not enjoy Rebecca's laptop. Its really small and my hands are all crampy now. Cinema tomorrow, I think we're seeing letters to juliet. Eclipse comes out in ten days. The UK is not happy. I am not happy. We get to see it last. I wont rant now, Ill be civil.

Lots of love, Vicky. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates