My sister sent me a text this morning that made me think. It said something along the lines of "Karma has seen you and the hard times are over" If only it was that easy, right?
Define Karma? -the effects of a person's actions that determine his destiny in his next incarnation.
So, that makes no sense, right? I dunno....
Yesterday, my seventeenth birthday, wasnt bad, but it wasnt good either. Half the day was absolutly perfect. Becca, Lizzie and I went into town and went to Frankie and Bennie's for some good grub and then we went to watch "Killers", which isnt the worst film in the world, but the plot was kinda simple and boring. That part was awesome. Becca got me a nice birthday muffin, an Alice mug, the special edition Eclipse soundtrack that I didnt know anything about, and an Alice Cullen license to bite ID card. That definatly brought a few lolz. When I was left alone though, I just started to feel really down. I was close to crying, and I havent the foggiest why.
Maybe it was a combination of the problems I had yesterday. My dad wasnt here, the only family that bought me anything for my birthday was my mum and I didnt even blow out any candles. Isnt that one of the important parts of birthdays? Blowing out 17 candles, each on representing each year of your less than perfect life. And, sat here writing this, the phone keeps ringing. Its most likey Kelly asking if she and the kids can come over or something. No, you cannot, you didnt even get me a card.
Oh, and Becca went to a party where she was felt up by my ex-best friends boyfriend. That text brought the lolz. I dont even know if I should blog about that, but fxck it. Ah, the life of a teenage girl. Sat on the phone to semi-drunk friends before bed, and then staying up another half an hour to suck in helium from birthday balloons with my cousin and pee ourselves laughing.
Ill just smile and tell myself, and others, that everything it okay, hoping that it will make everything okay.
#RandomFact The thing I most hate is time differences. and wasps. They ruin everything.






0 comments:
Post a Comment