Im finally seventeen, but I feel like somethings missing. Somethings wrong, and I dont quite know what exactly. Ill tell myself just for today to leave it, but I will come back to it tomorrow, or maybe the next day. I know I shouldnt. Anyway, I guess, onto what Ive got so far today. Its only 8 in the morning, I woke up an hour ago to open my cards and presents. Call me spoilt, but Im not happy with what Ive got so far. Okay, so £40 in my cards is pretty amazing. It would have been £60 though. My mum decided to limit herself to £50 on me, Fair enough. But she went to a Matalan Clearance store to get me some clothes. For £20, she managed to pick a god awful skirt thats too big, and apparently its supposed to be that big. It makes me look like Mary Poppins on her way down on the umbrella. I do like the leggings she got me, however. I like me some leggings.
I have this one combat coloured hoody that I wear sometimes, so my mum was all "I know you like combat" and got me some combat coloured long shirt/dress thingy. Its okay, I guess. Not too sure about it. Will have to consult Becca. I have this grey top too, Its alright, but its all weird. Its flared at the side. Its okay, smile and appreciate what you've got, Vicky. Smile and make out like you love the things your mother got you, just like every other time you got a present you didnt particulary like. I hate having to smile and pretend to like something when I dont. Its horrible.
Anyways, Ive got stuff to look forward to! Like, the fact my dad isnt here. Oh, wait, thats not a good thing. :( Like... the fact my brother hasnt given me anything yet, and neither has my sister. Actually, no one except my Mum has given me anything, but Its early. I have to get my epic presents and card from Becca that will make me ROFLMAO when I meet up with her later. Becca, Lizzie and I are going to Frankie and Bennie's or where ever it is and then we're going to watch "Killers" at the cinema. As Becca said, "Killers is crappy enough to bitch about after, but has eye-candy" Fair enough, We already watched all the decent films at the cinema at the moment anyway.
Im looking forward to seeing what Becca has got me for my birthday. I know she has a funny card for me that will make me ROFLMAO (We were on the phone trying to pronounce that and it brought the lolz) and she hasnt got me the eclipse sountrack, which hasnt got an angry person on the front, apparently. What CD? I dont know what you're talking about.
To be honest, being seventeen isnt much different from being sixteen, except I know I have some really special friends in my life now. You know who you are, and you mean alot to me, always. Im off to eat my birthday breakfast. A cup of tea and some biscuits. Yay?
#RandomFact Ive got three birthday texts, 3 Tweets and 6 cards so far.






0 comments:
Post a Comment