Friday, 21 May 2010

Subway Melt, oatmeal cookie and a drink STAT



This week, Rebecca and I (Thats us ^^) have been going to the public library in town to revise. All in all, pretty good times. Subway's and laughs all around, I found I did a reasonable amount of work. We laughed at the strange people around, and we we very annoyed with this weird beeping noise that we heard every. five. minutes.



This picture had us wetting ourselves today. Literally the best picture ever. Mind-boggling to how Becca curved her mouth to get it in the picture. And we are still wondering why she's single.



This is Beccarrr's Ke$ha impersonation. I can talk like Ke$ha, but no way can I look like this. Im strugging to tell the real Ke$ha and Becca apart right now, I really am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates