
Now, I know you dont like me, and I accept that, but atleast be quiet about it. Im not going to take it for much longer if im completly honest. Thankfully, tomorrow is the last day of school before study leave so I wont have to bother with your petty insults any longer. Yes, I know I can be annoying, but that doenst mean you have to make snide remarks everytime I walk over to see my friends. The problem is that there isnt just one person who hate my guts and arent afraid to express it. There’s two or three. There’s a few more that dont like me, but atleast they keep it quiet. They dont sit there and say “I doubt you’re intellegant enough to win this card game” or say “Oh god, Go away will you?” when you walk over to sit in the corner. You will be thankful to know that I do however find you ridiculous and revulting but do I tell it to your face? No, I dont. Sort your life out, you child!
Plus, today I think I felt my temper surfacing. I got pretty angry with someone but I didnt voice anything because I know that it logically was the wrong thing to do. We were in a group of three and we had to do a section of the sheet and then tell each other about it. I felt she was purposly being quiet when we were taking notes. I tried to listen but she looked at me and I just sighed quietly and tried to take my own notes for the sheet. Thankfully, My friend gave me the notes for me to copy. What I would do without her, I dont know.
But ya know, I feel like im going back to my old quiet self. Its not a good thing. Im just worried about so many things. Exams, mainly. I need to revise, seeing that I have my first exam in two weeks. Then I have my psychology exams in 25 days. I cant take the stress. Ive taken to day dreaming to get rid of my thoughts of worry, but thats just going to make things worse. I daydream about getting away from everything, visiting Seann and Louise. But no matter how much daydreaming I do, I need to go and do some work. No revision = Failing at life. Adios, my friends. Until next time.
Open up my eyes
To dreams that should have died
I was made for more than this
Take away my name
For I will never be the same
I have not begun to live
Thursday, 13 May 2010
Rants and daydreams.
Straight from the heart of Vicky at 17:46
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment