Saturday, 22 May 2010

Squishy !!



I wish I had a puppy!! Today, I was over my brothers house and discovered that they just bought this little guy (^^). His name is Shadow and he is about six weeks old. I am in love with him. He fell asleep on me so many times, its enough to make a girls heart melt. And he was sucking Natasha'a pacifier while almost falling asleep. Cutest. Thing. Evar!

Seriously, If I met a guy and they invited me out on a walk and they brought along their puppy, I would fall in love just that little bit more, as if I dont fall hard enough when I do anyway. That was obviously a complete made up situation from my head. Im just that cool.

Ive always wanted that little friend I guess. Someone who would be loyal and follow you everywhere, ready to pick up the peices of broken heart you leave behind every now and then, to listen when you need to tell someone something. They would never say a word to anyone, obviously because they cant speak, but you'd feel safe with them. I think its just the cutest damn thing when a puppy sleeps at the bottom of your bed. Just the cutest thing in the world. Thats why I want a puppy. I will call him squishy and he can be my squishy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates