Im back! Didya miss me? No!? Well, Feck you then.
Seeing you didn’t miss me, guess Ill just have to go and find something better to do instead of telling you all about the BEST WEEK OF MY LIFE. (Number one, because who knows when Ill have the 2nd best week of my life.) Oh, you want to know? Well then.
Saturday my dad drove me to Becca’s house, ready to go to Newcastle the next day. We ate dinner, which was Crab and the first time I’ve ever eaten such a thing, before watching X factor on the sofa (Almost said couch then, Damn me and my over-usage of Americanism’s) with Ben. Yes, Ben. Long story there, but Ill leave that for you to make up. –Shrugs- Could be a cousin for all you know. Well, anyways, we woke up at half eight Sunday morning, ready to drive to London. On the motorway to London, I could have sworn I saw Elizabeth Reaser in a silver Porsche. But then again, as Rebecca kept mentioning, just because we were in London, doesn’t mean we’ll see any Celebs. When we got to London, we got a coach to Newcastle. Six. Hours. On. A. Coach. Oh my lord, my bum could have run away and I wouldn’t have noticed.
When we got to Newcastle, we met up with Becca’s Aunty Christine, who is one of the nicest people you will ever meet, and then got driven back to her house where we basically ate our pasta and collapsed on the double bed in our room. We woke up the next day at like eleven o’clock. Good times. Monday was when we went out to Frankie and Benny’s, where I had a Chicken Caesar wrap and fries and loved it, before going to the Odeon IMAX to watch Salt, which was good, but very confusing. It ended abruptly, and I am not expecting a sequel called Pepper, or some other condiment. Vinegar? –Shrugs-
Tuesday we went down to Whitley Bay for lunch. We went to a place called “Sambucca” and I had a nice Cannelloni. Wednesday was the day we drove to Edinburgh. It took us two hours and we had to wait for the ship to go through the locks. Edinburgh smells vaguely like chalk. Just saying. So we went on the ship for the night and had a nice posh meal at the steak restaurant named Prime C. I had Crab cakes for starters, Chargrilled ‘Kobe’ beef sliders for the main and Fresh Fruit sorbet for dessert. Oh. My. Days. Best meal evar! Kobe beef? Yeah. It’s the most expensive beef in the world. Know why? Because the cow is apparently massaged and given acupuncture while its alive to make the meat more tender. And yes, its all soft and yummy! And Sorbet!? Don’t even start me on the sorbet. It’s the best dessert in the world. Passion fruit, plum and lemon. All three were so good, I’ve wanted more since.
Thursday we had breakfast on the ship. We had American bacon. S’Yeah! The small crispy stuff that you cant use a fork with. Mine flew everywhere before I learnt that. That afternoon we drove back to Newcastle. Friday we went to a different Frankie and Benny’s to meet Becca’s great uncle Dave and then when Christine came back from teaching one of her driving students, we went to the Theatre Royal to watch Chess the musical. That was brilliant. But then, Saturday, I had to say goodbye. Me and Becca dragged out suitcases back to the coach station and sat for another six hours to get back to London. Then we had to get a tube to Paddington from Victoria, which didn’t exactly work out well to start with, but once we got on the train it was all good. Then we got back to Swindon where Ben picked us up and drove us to Becca’s house, ready to watch X factor and drool over Katy Perry.
Now, Im just ready to sleep for the rest of the week. School soon though, and I still have Psychology homework to do. Oh, the non-exsistant joy. But its fine now. Life couldnt be much better. Possible Job... Possible.....and everything will be fine.
Until the next time, Im collapsing and sleeping for a year. Night!
Sunday, 29 August 2010
Guess whhaaatttt!?
Straight from the heart of Vicky at 18:39
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment