Wednesday, 11 August 2010

My head hurts.



Saturday 7th august-

BBQ at Sam's house. Mum and dad left at half 8, which is also when I was going to leave, and I was not happy about that whatsoever. Sam let me stay over the night so I ended up crashing out on the extremely comfy livingroom sofa at 3am. I made friends with a few of my sisters work-mates who were all really nice. Shannon is the same age as me, 17, but she looks older, whereas Sarah is 20 but looks my age. I kept drinking Pim's and Lemonade, and Jamie, a guy ive known for like ages but not seen alot, kept asking me how old I was when I got another drink. I did the whole 'Becca/ Lizzie thing" which is sitting down and drinking, and then getting up and feeling how drunk you actually are. I couldnt feel my legs. It was so funny. Now there are pictures on Sarah's facebook of me chopping wood with an axe that I dont even remember doing.

Sunday 8th august-
Woke up around 11am, which seeing there is a 4 year old and an 8 year old in the house, it was pretty good. Watched as my sister attempted to clean the back garden up. Attempted because a cake had been left out on the table and there was hundreds of wasps around it. It was crazy! Had another BBQ that night before my dad drove me home. Got home to find a 12 year old child eating all my food. He's apparently staying over with my 30 year old cousin.

Monday 9th august-
I dont even remember what I did on this day. Most likely just on the computer all day like the phat lazy ass I am.

Tuesday 10th august-
I was on my third/fourth twitter account all day. (My bad. =/) Rain was horrible, but when It stopped, Charr Larr and I went to the shops so I could get some energy drinks, which Im banned from having but oh well.



Charr Larr and I. We're like... Childhood Bezzies. Lolz, Bezzies. Best Friends*



Wednesday 11th august-
Today.....

To do list:
Shower
Clean the bathroom for my mum, which includes cleaning the toilet. Ew.
5pm, get picked up and go to see Eclipse for the 3rd time. With a guy-friend.

Shut up, Becca.
My head hurts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates