
*Really old picture*
Yesterday I died; tomorrow's bleeding
Fall into your sunlight
The future's open wide beyond believing
To know why hope dies
And losing what was found, a world so hollow
Suspended in a compromise
But the silence of this sound is soon to follow
Somehow sundown
And finding answers
Is forgetting all of the questions we call home
Passing the graves of the unknown
You remember all those posts way back in july or something about my revising in the library and all that malarky? I got my As-Level results today. Walked to school with no socks on, not a strange metaphor by the by, and got the sheet of paper from the school hall. Mother used the most disappointed disappointment line I have ever heard; “Atleast you got a grade.”
o.O
So, after all that Psychology revision, what did I get? Well, the resit for the first unit was pointless, seeing I got the same grade again, even though I revised so much more. You saw those revision sheets!? Points for effort, anyone? No. Damn. Unit two psychology I got a D. Wheeey. Target grade. Its okay, but I would have liked a higher grade, obviously. Now, English. The one where I read those really porny fairy-tales by Angela Carter. –Shivers- I got an E in the exam. But then again, I did get the easiest question wrong. Silly me, I got confused between elipsis and ellison. –Facepalm- For the second part of English, the coursework based on 'The handmaids tale" and "The Cruicible", I got a C. Yay!
Remember I said I was going to Newcastle with Rebecca and going on a Cruise ship? And then I said I wasn’t going because Im not normal and I don’t have any Photo Identification? Well, Im getting on with my birth certificate. Yeah, my birth certificate. Turns out I didn’t exsist for three whole days! My birth was registered on the 30th July. I was not happy when I found that out! So, Yay! Posh, expensive cruise ship in dock for free! Well, Minus travel to get there. I cant wait! I will, hopefully, take a lot of pictures. But what will I do with no Internet for a whole week!? Im having a heart attack just thinking about it. Its fine, Ill just knick Beccarrlaarr’s Ipod a few times or something. But, Im actually really common, and Im going on a cruise ship with a swindonian accent, where It’s £500 a night! or something like that. I’ll be stuck to Beccar’s side being all “I don’t want to say anything because I might balls it up.” I tend to do that a lot. When im nervous, I cant speak properly. I mess up my sentances and develop a stutter. Slightly anyhows. I stutter sometimes anyway, I noticed. I have no idea why. Meh –shrugs-
I was sat outisde eating dinner with my Mum and Dad last night, because I like to do that sometimes, as Im not a normal teenager, obviously. Hello? No Photo ID! But anyways, My Mum was going on and on about next week. She was all “What if there’s a celebrity on the ship” and I was all “I highly doubt a celebrity would be on a docked cruise ship in newcastle. Im not going to get on there, turn around and be all “Oh my days, Its that Jodie girl who plays Bree in Eclipse –Girl fan scream-“
Yes, I always relate things back to Twilight, it’s a talent. Much like Rebecca with her Gilmore Girls obsession.
Well, anyway, then my Dad got involved and was all “What would you do if the captian or whoever was showing you around and was all “R-z was in this room””
Me and my mother stared at him all confused-like. R-z? Obviously I knew who he meant, but seriously, R-z? Lmao! “R-Pattz, dad? Yeah, we still have to go build his parents wall down in London –Laughs-“ He looked at me confused. Bad actual times.
“Yeah, R-pattz. There’s a Z in there, I know what Im on about.”
See, No rant about mother! Just good stuff about how me, my mum and my dad talk about the most random things ever. I love times like that. Where I just sit and talk with them about anything and everything. Usually I go down and sit on the sofa with a cup of tea watching the television while mum plays on her Xbox and flicks between Spyro and Big Brother. And then we end up talking about how Mario needs to get out of the house right now and how much we actually love Josie.
No rants, just love.
I love Trading Yesterday’s songs. This one, I remember laying on the swinging chair in my back garden, sun out, blue sky and just listening to it over and over again. Best thing in the actual world. My TY song would be either Change My Name or Revoloution. The TY songs all remind me of something different. Its like a audio memory jog.
#RandomFact A-Level Results is trending on Twitter? Jonathon Ross’s daughter got good grades and is now off to Uni to study Psychology. I don’t like her. O.o
Thursday, 19 August 2010
Finding answers is forgetting all the questions we call home.
Straight from the heart of Vicky at 12:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment