Thursday, 12 August 2010

"Sold out"



Gnome!! Im random, I know.

I last updated my Twilight FanFiction "Catch Me" in June. I started writing it all the way back in march. I think over the next few days I might try and write the last chapter. I didnt write for so long because I was ending it. Thats always a problem with me. As soon as I know somethings about to end or that Im going to finish it, I just give up. Catch Me is a Twilight FanFiction about Alice and Jasper, but also it about my friendship with Louise and Seann. I wrote it for them, but I ended up getting 125 Reviews by the time I got to chapter 37. I wrote 24,661 words!

The next post will be this blog's 100th!! I will make sure to do a nice long, detailed post!
But anyhow's. Onto my random ramblings of my life.

Eclipse sold out just as we got to the desk, so we ended up watching "Knight and day" It was a good film, minus the fact every time I looked at Tom Cruise I thought of Peter Fachinelli. Do they not look alike !? I really think they do. Not all the time, but they can. Lolz, Im actually writing this without looking at the keyboard. Im staring at the tele and watching The Suite Life On Deck. I know, Disney is cool.

Saturday is my Family Reunion and im looking forward to actually having something to eat. The house is full of food, but it's all off limits. Worst thing ever. All of the food is the junk food, but thats the best kind! Pringles and cadbury mini rolls and mini pizza's ready to cook. Im hungry and this is not helping me.

Im freaked out! My music stereo (Which I have to dismantle and take downstairs for the weekend -Le sigh-) keeps going all weird on the Eclipse Soundtrack. Especially on the first four songs. The lights flicker loads but then stop on the other CD's I put in it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates