Right now, It is 11am. I woke up at 9am, earlier than Im used to right now, and hopped in the shower. Half an hour later, I got out, got changed and looked for the medium sized suitcase under my parents bed. It wasnt there O.o but all is not lost, I just looked in the wardrobe and there is was, all lonely. Now, Im all packed and ready for a good week with my best friend evar. I am listening "Not like the Movies" by Katy Perry. Its Beccaaarrrrr's favey song right now, and I like it, but I prefer "Teenage Dream."
Yesterday I woke up at like, 12pm, and phoned Becca all "So whats occuring? Are you picking me up tomorrow and shizz?" and Becca was all "We're leaving Sunday" and then I went all knob-ish and was like "I know, Sunday is tomorrow....." and then I realised it was Friday after waking up and planning my day as if it was Saturday and I was leaving for Newcastle the next day. See, Imma knob. It was so funny though.
Had a laptop scare yesterday. My mum killed it O.o It would not turn on. But this morning my dad was all oblivious and turned it on, for it to actually work. So, No worries, people, VideoCall's can still happen every now and then. But, just not this week, because Im trying to act all smart/posh/rich/famous with Becca. Seeing I have next to nothing for my smart/posh clothes. Im wearing my old school trousers.
Im all nervous about this week. Im going to meet all these people in Becca's family and stuff, with me all "O.o -Shakes hand- Hi."
I am seriously not good with meeting new people. When I met Becca's dad and his girlfriend Bev, I was an idiot. Worst. Joke. Of. My. Life. I literally cannot think of that day and what I said without wanting to crawl into a hole and die. So we're eating dinner, and we're all talking about our dream day, and Becca's Dad is all "I'd eat a long lunch" and I was all "Long lunch as in the time you take, or a long plate" -Facepalm- I apparently then stared at everyone waiting for them to get the joke. Bad. Actual. Times. I didnt notice this until Becca mentioned it the next day however, So thanks for that. Lmao.
I am seriously not good with meeting new people. When I met Becca's dad and his girlfriend Bev, I was an idiot. Worst. Joke. Of. My. Life. I literally cannot think of that day and what I said without wanting to crawl into a hole and die. So we're eating dinner, and we're all talking about our dream day, and Becca's Dad is all "I'd eat a long lunch" and I was all "Long lunch as in the time you take, or a long plate" -Facepalm- I apparently then stared at everyone waiting for them to get the joke. Bad. Actual. Times. I didnt notice this until Becca mentioned it the next day however, So thanks for that. Lmao.
I will be quiet this week, Becca, just to warn you. Ill be all stuck to your side like a siemese twin. But, It'll be fine. We'll have the best time ever and Ill help you get over your exam results. Still have to do our Psychology homework, just saying. Two booklets. Two weeks. Wheeeyy. We're fecked.
Week of my life #1, Im ready for ya!
I sincerly hope I dont discover I get sea sick. O.o
-Skips off into the sunset, dragging my suitcase, with my arm linked with Becca's- (Lolz!)
#RandomFact The picture at the top. My Dad did that. -Nods lots- He built the wall and found the little Gargoyle thing and stuck it in a hole in the wall. My dad's cool like that.







0 comments:
Post a Comment