
Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets, just love
We can dance until we die
You and I
We'll be young forever
You make me
Feel like
I'm living a Teenage Dream
The way you turn me on
I can't sleep
Let's runaway
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back
My heart stops
When you look at me
Just one touch
Now baby I believe
This is real
So take a chance
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back
Im enjoying a little Katy Perry "Teenage Dream" music video right now. First time Ive heard the song, but it will definatly be one for me to have on my phone. Hello!? Shes in bed with a guy. And he's stripping her off. Oh my, Katy Perry in her underwear. Girl crush is definatly Katy Perry right now. I would. Im over Ke$ha. Katy Perry is where it's at. Haha. And, just to let you know, I have it on repeat. She's undoing her trousers again. Im so not perving here.... I want breast's like hers! Why does Katy look like Zooey Dechannel!? Im not the only one that thinks this! Katy was in like, New york or somewhere like that, and she was in her car and sombody shouted "Wheeyy, Zooey Deschannel!" at her. Apparently Zooey has been asked about this before as well, and she isnt happy about it.
Im going to copy something my friend Shannon does on her blog. She's cool like that. She's obsessed with "Remember me" and we had a little argument over the morals in Twilight Vs Remember me on facebook. So, here we go. 5 Random things. Im cool like that. Okay, so number one. Im banned from drinking energy drinks like red bull because they give me the major shakes and make me hyper. Number two. My intercom phone is the bane of my life and is really annoying. Number Three. I use too many film quotes. Lately, it's "Im in love with the idea of being in love" because clearly I am, and It makes me confused. Number four. That quote is from Eclipse. Like, the best film ever. Number five. I recently recorded myself singing "My boy builds coffins" by Florence and the machine and actually liked the way I sounded. But, I deleted it seconds after because I dont want anybody to hear.
Nora. I have a confession. When you asked for a name and I gave you "Rebecca Lloyd" I did use a real name. But I saw it on your blog and it made me laugh. I actually love you. You little ball of randomness and your "TYTaco" and "BRBurito". You strange, strange girl. Dont ever change!
Im not sat here on my bed raving. Honest.
Oh, Jeez. I miss Becca and Lizzie. Lizzie and her peach slices. Oh, Lizzie. They're on holiday in weymouth. Well, they were. They're coming home today. I promised Becca I'd write a long blog all about her, but Im just going to write a little something here, because its not a wise this to give her a big head.
Rebecca Lloyd,
You are the actual best IRL friend I could ever have. I say IRL because online you forget to reply to me on MSN and facebook. But its okay, because youre so damn cool and have loads of friends other than me, so you have to make time for them too. You've made me cry, you bitch. That time you MSN'd me all "i'm not even joking, you are the only person that has actually not lied to me""i have you, and you are the best person in the whole entire world""thankyou for being so lovely Vicky. I really do love you a lot.""you're the most genuine, lovely, ridiculous person i know. I'm honestly truly blessed to be your friend." December 21st 2009. Just saying.
You make me laugh and smile, you stick up for me when Im too shy to. You listen to my stupid rambles about anything and everything, you know everything about me and I know everything about you. Its crazy how we are friends now. If we were sat in art at the begining of year ten, with grand ole Mr Deacon, and somebody asked us if we'd become best friends, I'd probally shrug and you'd be all "Fuck no". I know how much you loved me back then. Lmao. However much my Mother dislikes you and thinks I just follow everything you say, which yeah, I kinda do but happily because I actually have a life now, I love you to bits.
Without you, I would have never discovered Subway and the wonders of the public library. Id be stuck with Hayley being immature 24/7 and listening to her talk about sex, lipstick, shoes and cosmo. Oh, and Angus. Because she would never shut up about him, even when he started to go out with Elizabeth. She did, however, stop talking about him when she found out he was going to grow his hair and get dreadlocks.
Love you loootttsssss and lots like jelly tots and vodka shots, with Pim's on the side.
Love from your besty friend, Victoria Jayne Telling.
Family Reunion tomorrow. Im going to be followed around by little kids while I slowly get drunk. I havent offically been drunk. Like, Proper drunk drunk, but I dont think Ill do it tomorrow because my Grandad will be sat in the livingroom.
And out of nowhere, a list of people I could not live without in my life. In no particular order.
Seann
Louise
Christina
Zoey
Rebecca
Lizzie
Claire
Charlotte
Nora
Kassie
Darcy
Shannon
My blog readers, who are amazing!
and everybody else !!
Im going to tell you this once, my wonderful reader. Whoever you may be, I think about you constantly. Your name is always crossing through my mind, over and over again. Especially if it starts with an S or an L. Just saying. You mean so much to me and there isnt a day I dont think of you and wonder how you are, even if it doesnt seem like it. I love you a lot. and will do forever. and there is nothing you can ever do about that. and If you try, I might just have to beat you up.
This, my friends, is one epic post, noh? Well, Thats because this is my 100th post! Thanks to Seann for inspiring me to start inspirations way back when. She is my inspiration. I look up to her as if she were a real sister of mine. Love love love to her always. Every February, she'll be my valentines. ;)
Thank you for reading my blog, even if it is just some randomer's ramblings about their life and how crap it can be sometimes and how awesome it is other times. I send you hugs and kisses for being the awesome person you are.
And Remember, Love yourself, and others will follow.
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Hugs and sloppy kisses.
#RandomFact Omeagle is the shizz. It's chatroulette with no camera's and its hilarious!
Friday, 13 August 2010
Take a chance and dont ever look back.
Straight from the heart of Vicky at 13:55
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment