Thursday, 1 April 2010

One Day..



One day, I’ll buy you your own star just because I know how much that would make you smile.
One day, I’ll buy you everything you want and know that you’ll still love me if I hadn’t.
One day, I’ll find some way to have a dinosaur be named after you, just because we all know that ‘Rawr’ means I love you.
One day, I can hug you and tell you everything will be okay, believing you are special in every single way.
One day, I’ll see you smile and I’ll smile with you.
One day, I’ll be able to laugh when you laugh, cry when you cry.
One day, I’ll even cry with laughing too much with you.

You’re the smirk on my face when I remember.
You’re the giggle dieing to escape from me everytime I remember.
You’re the ones with me all the time like a guardian angel, even if you don’t know it.
You’re the ones that makes me smile and remember that life isn’t so bad.
You’re the special people that make my life.

Not a storm cloud in the sky or a painful goodbye,
Nor a rainbow too far or a fading star,
You’re here when I need it, if im in a seeminly bottomless pit,
Right by my side, I will be shining with pride.

Mahal Kita
Forever
X

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates