
This post popped into my head around lunch time today while I was walking home for my lunch. I had just been in school for psychology and had two hours before my next lesson. Listening to Trading Yesterday songs on my phone, my mind started to wander as I dawdled home. I was thinking about the nice moments in life. I saw a garden full of different types of flowers and they were all different colours. In my head, I started to put together a little list of all the smells that made me smile like freshly mown grass or the breeze in the spring. There are a few I came up with. Seaside air, the smell of the air when walking past a pub in the summer, the air at night especially after rain. I was thinking about these and then the strangest thing happened. As I crossed the road I got this strong perfume smell. No one was around so I was confused. It smelt just like my nana’s perfume. This wasnt the first time I had randomly smelt her perfume. My nana died a few years ago because of this sort of liver disease. The immune system in her body had started to fight against itself. I dont exactly believe the whole angel or ghost thing fully, but you never know, right?
Besides that, todays weather was good. I was pretty tired and still am, but its okay because tomorrow is friday and friday’s only mean one lesson at 12:10pm. Seeing that I havent done the homework for that lesson, however.....
Tomorrow night Im going to Pizza hut and to the Cinema which is good because I’ve been craving salted popcorn for about a week now. Well, that was my day. It was normal but good. Roll on block release !!!
xxx
Thursday, 22 April 2010
Today, Today.
Straight from the heart of Vicky at 18:42
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment