Thursday, 15 April 2010

The closest I could find....




I looked for almost an hour for a Dandilion. I just couldnt find one anywhere. The closest I could find was a daffodil. It doesnt mean anything though. I guess the council cut the grass yesterday afternoon. The smile on my face is fake. I think my eyes tell the truth of how im really feeling. That might just be my opinion though.

For some strange reason, I just want a hug from my brother. The last time I felt like this was when my cat died. I was so upset, I just called Chrissy and he drove over just for a hug. I wish I could do that now, but its nearly 11pm and none of my family know much about whats happening at the moment. I tell my mum things, but rarely about me.

I remember a little song my brother used to say for a joke. I recited it over and over when I was little in hope of remembering and to this day I remember it. Its only short, and its pretty random, but it makes me remember the simplier days when I was small and didnt have a care in the world.

Nobody loves me, Everybody hates me. Im gunna eat some worms. Big ones, small ones, fat ones, thin ones, Im gunna eat some worms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates