Sunday, 18 April 2010

Are we there yet?



Summer !? Are we there yet !?


My weekend was spent in the garden with my laptop, extenstion lead and USB stick. I still have rather alot of work to do right now but I dont really care. Sitting under the setting sun and listening to radio one’s chart show all alone just reminds me that I really am just that...alone. My parents are indoors watching television while the weather outside is the best it’s been all year. Throwing away a chance, I guess. Tuesday, I have to go back to school. I thank school for setting me a routine because all ive done over this half term is sit around doing bugger all, but on the other hand, it just stress’s me out too much. I swear im going to be just as grey haired as the head teacher.... although he is ginger one day and grey the next, so maybe I wont.

Music is my friend. Silence just helps my over-active imagination. Its not a good thing, I tend to start worrying. I never used to listen to much music when I was younger. I only really got into the charts music when I went into year 11 if im honest, the last year of compulsary school. Before that I was all.... I dont know, but the music taste I had wasnt exactly in fashion with people my age. I listen to the charts a lot now.

Okay, So I’ll have to blog later I guess. A wasp is getting to close for comfort and I just got handed a bowl of cheesey chips. Living life in the moment is so much better !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates