Monday, 29 March 2010

Forever is over


When we were 13, we said we would be friends forever
But here we are, long before forever.

You're different now.
I dont like the way you changed.
I told you I didnt want to be friends anymore.
You took it so childishly.
You blocked me on MSN, you took me off you'r friends list on facebook.
Was that nessecary?

You can't take away the times we spent together and you can't forget how good those three years were. We went on holiday together and we had sleepovers. You got me into Twilight and helped me through those english lessons. I was still bullied, but I felt better about myself with you by my side. When you came back from college, you changed for the worse. Your self-centred and you say you dont care but you obviously do. The boy that likes you a lot, you like back, but you refuse to go out with him because of several ridiculous reasons.

1) Your best friends with him and are worried about your friendship, unnessecarily.
2) Your worried about what others will think of you because he isnt exactly the coolest gut around.
3) Your hell-bent on getting some other guy who is apparently perfect. If a weed-taking guy whos growing dreadlocks and HAS A GIRLFRIEND is perfect for you, then obvioulsy people are going to love you so much. Please note sarcasm....

I hope you move on, as I am intending to do. It was fun while it lasted and I wish you all the best with your future. Good luck, my old friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates