Thursday, 13 January 2011

You’ve been Becca’d

According to UrbanDictionary.com, To be “Becca’d” is to be slapped in the face with a artificial penis. So, yeah, You've just been slapped in the face with an artificial penis. Fancy! You might want to go disinfect your face or something…

So, Seeing I haven’t blogged in forever, I thought I’d post a little something. Becca told It was disgraceful that I hadn't blogged in so long when we were in the library earlier, too.

Oh my, I think my bin is rebelling against me. Its been full for so long, but you know when you just can’t be bothered to change it and you just stuff more and more in until it bursts? Well, Its kind of at that point, so I pulled the bag out of the actual bin a little to put some more rubbish in it. I turned around for like a second, and I got attacked but an empty mince pie tin! It just popped out of nowhere, and it’s now at the other side of my room. It was very odd… Suppose that's what I get for having a nice collection of empty pop bottles next to it.

Becca and I sat in’t library attempting revision this afternoon. I say attempting because we were just laughing and scaring people off. I think we scared off like, ten people in total after the three hours. I was just sat there verbally abusing Becca and then making her tear up with laughter. So, I told her this story about my teacher in year five. What happened is that one of the kids in my class broke Mrs Strevens scarab beetle ornament that she got from like, Egypt or whatever. I turn around to see the teacher flicking her hair and crying. Its not exactly the funniest thing in the world, but if you just imagine it, and then a kid throwing a dictionary at her head, you might just giggle a little. Becca near enough died.

What what, in the butt? LOL. I wrote that on Becca’s arm, whereas she wrote “I’m gay. (I like women) In the ass. My ass is nice. But her ass is better--->” Hahaha. She also drew on my arm for her sociology revision, and I did a little bit of maintenance of relationships revision for psychology.

I should really tidy this room up. Its a tad on the pig sty side. And, I think I’m still home alone right now. I came home like “Where’s evuurrbody at?” But I was more like “You're complete and utter cocks” because I'm being rather abusive today. Its because I was a depressed sperm.

Okay, I’m hungry and tired, so I’ll be wandering off now to go sort the first one out. Have a nice Friday tomorrow, dear reader.  Byes! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates