My laptop has gone and decided to mix up the “£@# signs. Its okay anywhere, but on the internet. It’s crazy! But, Anyway, I thought I’d share what I found today. I was clearing out the bottom of my wardrobe, as ya do, when I came across these things in particular…
What!? A Lee Mead Badge!? Why!? LOL
And then, there were these…
My old memory books! From when I was eleven (The White one with the flower) to twelve and thirteen (The Red one) and then fifteen to sixteen (The A5 sketching and drawing book) WELL! Wasn't I an odd child. Yeah, I knew that anyway.
It seems when I was eleven I thought that if someone was “Horny” that they were horrible and had horns. Oh, How naive I was! LOL. My writing back then was abysmal. I’ll write you some of the entries, just to emphasis this fact.
“Im boered right now”
The date is 21/02/05 today and The Half Term ended So back to cruel old School again. I though I might doodle things about school
*Doodles very odd things about “crucifying” boys*
Now you know how I feel about my school. Its stupid. I HAte ALL The boyz and Laura .S. In my school! Laura Zippitt is on my back, again. Can’t She Just Shut her Face and be quiet. Id I didn’t know I whold would think shes ellies sister, jacobs sister and even worse Paulas Daughter. Emagine that!
Im having enough from Jellie and Eacob as well. Jacob calling me a tart and Ellie say “Ah, youre friends left you” Well, I did The best Thing possible, eggno not listen. If I could swear about Ellie, Jacob, Paula and Laura .S. I WOULD!
*Nice picture of a hand swearing*
This pic is what I would say to Them if I had the guts to back it up
*Nice little picture of an angry face*
This is what Paula whould look like
It is 7:40 right now. See U later.
“Bored again”
Me again.
Charllore Neil on my back now. I had my first cat fight, but with her.
*I was rather charming right here*
IS SHE A MAN OR A WOMAN?
“04/07/05”
right Then lets get up to date in This book Shall we. what to start with … oh yeah. We went on holiday to brean spent every last pennie There so not much money at the moment. Last wednesday Steph went horrible and Pushed me on the floor and down the stairs. I swear shes the devils daughter. Um. right now I am fed up with Steph. D.B <- Her inistles Devil Bitch.
“5th July 05”
Steph is on my back, AGAIN
I F**king hate her. She is a bitch. She is a beeping horrible person. She will go to hell I will go to heaven.
LOL. What a weird child. A few notes on this. That's all I managed to write in the first “Memory book”. I wrote it exactly as it was in the book, capitals in the wrong places and everything. What was with all the “On my back” … Was I giving piggy-back rides to the people I didn't like back then? What's with the constant re-using of it!? and Whoa! I was rather aggressive back then LOL.
Ive always like the part where I start to write “Ignore” as “Eggnore” and cross it out, only to replace it with “Not listen” Oh, Me as an eleven year old. Bad times. Haha. This is rather amusing though. Here’s Memory Book 2. Just for LOL’s
“getting up to date”
Laura .b. didnt listen to me when she was with her snot faced friends. Been hanging around with Charlotte more (I still need my Urbz back) been bored out of my head
Big brothers finished. Pete won. I missing Dr Who. Billie is gone according to celebraty soup. David Tennant (Hottie) is quitting after the next season. When I tell Haley she is going to freak. Laura Zippit Hates me. I feel the same about her, oh yeah I offically have no friends. Laura B has move to cheral in a half so I never see her.
“3rd may 07”
UPDATE!!
I may not have many friends in yr9 but I have lots in yr7 and 1 in yr11. Jakie pushed me and I have sayed I will get me revenge hehe *Evil face* when we see each other we alway end up in histericks
i no i havent wrote for ages but in have loads to write now. (I think)
in the last memory book is says i had come back from brean with no money left, well the same has happened. I cant write this quick enough. I meet the new bingo caller!!!! OMG! i fancied him for 2 weeks and on the last day he hugged me + wait for it kissed me on the neck OMG!! i also went to stage fright before holiday and made loads of friends. school is better now cos every break + lunch i go to the Re stairs and meet up with Jess + Natalia. LAVA LOL
My life is officaly getting better. Yay finally. Laura sippit (I wont turn the s into a z) said she was moving to yeavil cos social services found out from mel (apparently) that her step mum had been hurting her and thats why she doesnt take her jumper off. Im going to Musarama 2 + Tup puskin nook.
Im listening to music on my PC. Im happy enough write back later p.s the date is 23?06/07 p.s p.s what does p.s mean? Hmmm im pondering LOL. SHAME LOL
And that was the end of the second memory book. On the back, it was quite amusing to find that it said “Memory book 1 now available in Vicky’s room” … LOL. Just to clear things up, this Laura S always was and always will be a compulsive liar, so her step mum never did hurt her. AND OMG.
Mike the bingo caller <3
My first big time crush. He is like… five years older than me, I think. But He’s awesome. He really is just a generally nice guy, who is quite attractive, so little ole me warmed up to him instantly. And that neck kiss. OMG. My dad was stood watching, and there I was, bright as a tomato. Good times. Haha.
So, now onto whats happening now! … Well, Now-ish.
February 22nd I think it is, I shall be living with Beccalarr for two whole weeks. And this will include being the house maid after something known as “Wankfest” … It includes no such thing, so do not worry, my friend. It is just a party with a bunch of drunk teenagers, and hopefully, no jelly cubes on the windowsill two months later this time. This is the party plan Becca and I have got going on…
Hahahaha, Like the little watermark in the bottom right-hand corner? Epic. Well, Yeah, those are my duties for the party. The sandwiches and coffee are for Becca so she don’t get too rat-arsed on me and pass out. I will inevitably be the only sober person at this party, as I’m not much of a drinker, and plus, I don’t really want to be sick, if I’m honest.
Yeah, We have to make sure the house is clean by 1pm the next day because Becca’s cleaner Shirley will be around. Yes, She’d got a cleaner. Posh ole cow, she is. Don’t know why a commoner like me’s ‘anging ‘round with ‘er kind.
I keed I keed.
But, anyways. Psychology exam is all over and done with. I’m so pleased its over with! It was the worst thing that has ever happened to me. And, now I have to concentrate on getting my englush coursework and commentary doen in the week, otherwise I’m going to be killed by none other than Miss Williams. I dun wanna die because of english!
Wish me luck with my living aspirations. Until next time, Readers, I hope you enjoyed this very long entry. Gave you something to do, though, right? ;)
♥





0 comments:
Post a Comment