Saturday, 23 October 2010

Most Haunted is Over-rated. (O.o)

I realise it has been over a week since I have last wrote here, but it’s just that I didn’t haven’t had anything interesting to blog about. Well, Now I do! Half term has started now and I actually have a few things to pop into this blog. Yesterday I slept over Rebecca’s house. Wasn’t that interesting!? I spent several hours happily singing along to music while tidying Becca’s room. Yes, I tidied her room. You can see the floor now, and her books are in alphabetical order. Whilst I was doing this, my leggings got covered in dust and Becca managed to finish writing the tenth chapter of her A-MAZE-ING book. Dinner was Chicken Curry, and I would love to become an astronaught. We said goodnight at 11pm? And we ended up talking for another two hours. Well, until I saw the Ghost and shat myself! Oh my days. I looked across the room of Becca’s bedroom and there was this boy, like aged 10-15, staring at me. But it was like when you’re staring at somebody at a disco with strobe lights, but it was one flash and then he was gone.

At first I thought it was just my mind playing tricks on me, but then I told Becca and described this boy for her to be all “Oh my gawd, I told you I had a ghost! I’ve seen that exact same boy!” Because Becca lives in an old mill house, this ghost must have been a worker there years and years ago. He had one of those old caps on like the ones granddads wear now, and he had a white blouse on with brown suspenders and shorts, and his eyes! Oh, the eyes! They were all gaunt and he was staring right at me. Our theory is I upset him by tidying the room. Becca and I were so scared then that I slept in her double bed, right next to her and neither of us moved until we fell asleep. So creepy!

When we woke up in the morning at 11am, we had orange juice, a cup of tea (That I left by accident when I went home) and a bacon sandwich. My mother’s facebook status, 38 mins ago at that point, was “Tori phone home xx” and I laughed, doing an E.T impression before phoning her and getting my dad to pick me up. When I got home I sat for four or so hours with my 30 year old sister, helping her write a 1,000 word essay on how to set up a business. I’m sat here writing and waiting for the day to fast forward until bed time, but unfortunately, I have to baby-sit tonight until midnight, so hello Insomnia. Well, Better go catch a few relaxing Z’s until I have to go and baby-sit. –Sigh-

#RandomFact Only a Ginger can call another ginger ginger. And only a ninja can sneak up on another ninja. Bahaha ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates