Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Everybodies a critic.



Today, I was supposed to revise for a psychology end of unit test on friday. I did not do this. Instead, Rebecca and I sat in the library laughing at everything and anything. Then we sat in Subway for an hour, where I read almost 52 pages of Rebecca's story. Its bloody AMAZING. I would tell you what it's about, but you might steal the idea or really want to read it and not be able to. Dont worry, when she's finished, I will make sure she gets it published ;)

After messing about and not doing any school work whatsoever, we went to the cinema to watch "The Death and Life of Charlie St Cloud." It was almost a private showing. We were the only ones in the room watching it until three other people intruded. How rude of them. Well, it was 3:50 on a tuesday. The film was really good, although we were basically telling each other what was going to happen as if between us we had already watched the film. The storyline is kind of predictable. We guessed the womens big secret before SHE KNEW IT HERSELF!! We are just that cool.

Zac Efron was alright in it, but he seemed to be doing a Taylour Lautner. He took off his shirt whenever he could. And he had a bit of an anger problem. One second he was cool as a clam in clamsville, and then the next he was bashing some persons head in. We still have no idea what the geese in the graveyark meant. Ill google it right now! ....... There's nothing on google. I think we all need to panic. GOOGLE KNOWS EVERYTHING!!


On the way home, I had to get two buses on my own in the almost dark! Nah, Im alive now, but at the time I was pooping it. On the second bus, this drunk homeless couple with a dog got on the bus and sat at the back and they started shouting at each other and swearing and it was craazzzzyyy. I was sat there all scared and stuff and I thought I was going to DIE!!! Nah, I was just hoping Id get home soon. But yeah, the dog was all "Grrr" and the drunk guy was all "You went FLOP, BITCH!" and she was all "I did not go -Sound effect- flop"
And then the bloke was all "If you break these headphones, you is not gunna know what happened to you. Dont even mess with this, yeah?" and I was trying not to laugh. If I laughed, I would have been killed! O.o

Well, anyway, Time for a cup o' tea and then to snuggle up into bed for tomorrow morn to come. G'day, Dearest reader.

oxoxoxox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates