Follow yesterday’s post, after midday was pretty strange to say the least. It started out pretty normal; I was minding my own business, sat in my bedroom on the laptop, Skype’ing with Seann, when Becca and Ashleigh appeared out of thin air. They were at my house for what must have been an hour, and within that time, Becca alone consumed a tin of spaghetti hoops, two slices of toast, several biscuits and two bars of chocolate, as well as a glass of Pepsi to wash it down. After she was satisfied with the non-emptiness of her stomach, she wanders on off with A to get a bus home. Don’t I have the best friends? Strange…. But best nonetheless. Oh, and you know a friend is a keeper when the first thing they say when looking around your room is "Oh, yes Jackson!" and then you have a mini-fight over who gets the Rathbone. He's mine, just saying.
Later that night, after constant stressing out with the internet not connecting properly on any of the home computers, I went swimming with my cousin and his cousin for an hour at my school’s leisure centre. Worst thing about that was the fact I knew both lifeguards, D and R, and they are both popular-ish boys in my year. And on the way out K was going in for Badminton and completely ignored me in my jogging bottoms, trainers and “Azamara Cruises” shirt. How nice. But other than that it was okay. Had an hours drive, just tweeting from my phone mobile-y like and then came home to help J, M’s cousin, with his year 7 math’s homework. Oh, and I helped J finish his kebab, so overall, good times.
Today; Two hours of psychology. One hour going over a sheet, half an hour revising for the other half an hours open book essay question. I don’t think I did too badly, but then again, that probably means I failed epic-like. I came home to a ‘Mothers-definition-of-a-half-full-house’ …. Which is basically Dominic, Natasha and Kelly. Natasha was asleep. I made myself some soup after devouring my tuna and sweet corn sandwich. I shared some of the soup with Dominic, and he was pretty happy. He wasn’t happy, however, when he had to go to playschool. I offered to stay with him, arrangements were made simply over the phone and I went with him. I spent three hours at my old playschool, and I was more excited than Dominic. It was smaller than I remembered, but so cute!
I sat with Dominic while he was eating his lunch, and opened a boy named Oakley’s maltesers packet. Not too soon after that, O decided my legs look like a good place to rest his bare feet on while eating his cream cheese sandwich. Lol! Oh, and by this point I was having very strange texts from Becca that I completely did not understand whatsoever. Then the kids went around the room to play, and I sat at a table with these “Poppie” toy things. Dominic played with them for a while before skipping off merrily to paint a pretty picture, and then two or three other kids came over and started talking at me. I made one boy a Giraffe and a little girl an Elephant.
The cutest thing ever was at break time, just before home time, when this little girl called Eloise was all cuddly and giggly with me. I relate everything back to twilight, so basically, she was like a miniature Alice at 4 years old. She was really little and cute and smile-y and she kept tip-toeing to be as tall as all the other kids. I sat down and made… yes, I made…. Dominic go around on the scooters a few times. He was having fun, bless him. There I was, sat on my lonesome one second, five kids around me the next second. Mini Alice was sat next to me, hand on my leg protectively and looking at me, trying to make me laugh by giggling at herself. Connor bounded over and sat next to me. He was a crazy child, but not as crazy as Oakley, and he put his head in my lap. Then this other girl tried to get my attention and was all “Do you like my dress?” because I said I liked Eloise’s shoes. This other boy, I think his name was Kellan or Callum…., well he randomly ran over and pretended to throw a bomb at me several times. LOL! And then Blip, Binp? I have no idea what his name was, but he was the cutest ever. He was all “Daddy. Pink! Daddy. Daddy. PINK!”
And then I walked Dominic home, and here I am, writing my blog and waiting for my dinner. I helped my load and unload the dishwasher and then I was all “Whats for dinner?” Hungry-teen-style. It was going to be Faggots, as in meat faggots, not gays or anything, and potatoes, but I wasn’t really up for it, so I’ve helped do the dinner. Its cooking in the over now, and its corned beef pancake things that are basically fishcakes with corned beef and onion, with roast potatoes and mixed vegetables. Hungry or peckish yet? Peas, carrots and cauliflower. I cannot actually wait!
T.G.I.F right? And and and, I am thoroughly convinced I have no homework to do, so FREE WEEKEND! I will tidy my room though, because I need to, and I have Becca sleeping over on Saturday…… I mean Wednesday. Time to Tweet until I break the internet again. Have a nice Friday readers.
Friday, 15 October 2010
Being Helpful!? What!?
Straight from the heart of Vicky at 16:25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment