Thursday, 9 September 2010

You wait, I wait, casting shadows.

You wait for a silence
I wait for a word
Lie next to your frame
Go unobserved
You change your position
You're changing me
Casting these shadows
Where they shouldn't be

We're interrupted by the heat of the sun
Trying to prevent what's already begun
You're just a body
I can smell your skin
And when I feel it
You're wearing thin

But I've got a plan
Why don't you be the artist
And make me out of clay
Why don't you be the writer
And decide the words I say
Because I'd rather pretend
I'll still be there at the end
Only it's too hard to ask
Won't you try to help me?

Sat on your sofa
Its all broken springs
This isn't the place for
Those violent strings
I try out a smile
And I aim it at you
You must have missed it
You always you do

But I've got a plan
Why don't you be the artist
And make me out of clay
Why don't you be the writer
And decide the words I say
Because I'd rather pretend
I'll still be there at the end
Only its too hard to ask
Won't you try to help me?

You wait
I wait
Casting shadows interrupted


And last year I learnt all about imagined stressors. Facepalm? I think so. I was all 'Oh my, three whole psychology booklets! Whatever will I do!?" ... But I was more common and all "Shite. Fuckloads of work. Im screwed!" Turns out one booklet was due in before the holidays, I just never did it, and the other booklet is being done later in the year (I think, It hasnt been mentioned by Miss Davies yet. O.o) I was up until half seven last night (Late for actually doing school work) finishing the booklet that I actually had to to for today. I was panic-y because I might of been kicked off the course if I didnt hand it in. Miss Davies likes to apply a lot of pressure on us. Its not good! Plus, I think shes just going to laugh at two of the pages Ive done in the booklet. They were the last ones I did because I was confused and shizz, and Im almost certain they're COMPLETELY wrong.

But Psychology out of the way, and onto English Lit and Lang A2 level. Well, we're reading 'The Great Gatsby' (Or atleast should have already done so and havent) and using the themes in it to do our coursework. I was thinking about picking something centred around the celebrity theme. I might go for adultury, because c'mon, who doesnt love a good oneshot about celebrities commiting adultury? Because we have to do one fiction and one non-fiction piece for coursework (And then the dreaded commentary) we are going over different fiction and non-fiction writing. The first choice the teachers, Miss Cain and Mrs Middlmass, have chosen is Obituary. Ya know, the whole famous-slash-well known death speech in a paper or something? Yeah, homework is to write our own. Im not dead yet, but If I do die sometime soon, and Ive written this dang thing, s'gunna be a bit ironic, isnt it? But, no, we have to make up our life. So basically its a famous, old, dead version of me. Im going to make out im a doctor in the ER, living with my best friend-from-med-uni in an apartment, and I met my fiancee on a night out. Sound familiar, L? -Wiggles eyebrows-

My bag has already broken twice in four days!! And my mother, suprisingly enough after my money-related tantrum yesterday (Im spoilt, and I dont like giving people money), she got her sewing stuff out and fixed it for me. Its kind of strange, the past two or three days, she's been kind of nice. Im the one thats being all teenage tantrum over here. Its not my fault im getting all .... hormonal! Literally, Im on the fourth day of back-to-school and Im overwhelmed. (Spelling check? -shrugs-) But I keep saying to myself that Id blog this quote. "Am I overwhelmed, or am I just not used to being this busy?" Yeah, Think about that!

Psychology topic 1 is Relationships. I was sat all unsuspecting when Miss Davies was all "This topic is interesting, Dont look so unhappy Victoria, this really is a great topic" and I was all D: ... Does she know I havent had a boyfriend since like.... AGES!? But anyway, Psychology seems interesting this year, with topics of Relationships, Aggression, Eating behaviour-slash-disorders, addictive behaviour and phobia's. Im looking forward to eating disorders and phobias. Im all for the abnormalities. Depression, schizophrenia, bi-polar. Its all pretty interesting to me. Expecially because when I leanrt about depression I was talking to my mum about it and she was all "Kelly does that.... oh, and that. OMG, I KNOW!" Lmao. Now she wont shut up about it.

I made a new internet friend...another American! Her name is Lesley and she's 22, and she has made my love for Nurse Jackie and P.Fach as Dr. Fitch Cooper re-surface! Wheeyyy. I have no RL life, do I? Nah, I love my internet friends too much to ditch them now.

Oh my days. Becca just rang me by accident and I can hear her and Mark talking about me. She's all "You hate everyone" and he was all "No I dont" and then she was all "Vicky" and then he was all "Not anymore"..... Yeah its not really that interesting. Lmao. Becca tends to ring me accidently alot. It freaks her out when I listen and talk to her the next day all "So, You were tidying your room singing to Katy perry last night at six o'clock"

Im going to go think about doing my obituary, but not actually do it. Ta-ta, my loveeerrrsss.

#RandomFact Im the only girl in my IT Btec class now and when we have Mr Campbell, I feel kind of vulnerable being surrounded by men. O.o

#RandomPicture Whey, Its my License to bite! Becca bought this beauty for my birthday.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates