Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Fully knackered on a tuesday.



Panic over. All is right again for me. I still have a cold, but after a shout-y argument with my mum last night over the laptop, everything seems a-okay. Well, for now anyway. My argument with my mum was all "Im like this because youre like this" and I think it worked. Ended up with the laptop in my room with a nice Korma and Pilau rice. With Pepsi too! I think I prefer Diet Pepsi to Diet Coke. Oh, how the times change! I used to be addicted to Kinder eggs, and I havent had one for months! Addiction over! Rehab no longer needed.

So, My mum got a text this morning from my Aunty Jackie. Okay, so she's not my Aunt, she's my God-Parent and my mums best friend from when she was at school, which was a very long time ago might I add. My Aunty Jackie is going to be ... secretly staying with us for a few nights. I sincerly hope nobody in my family actually reads this. O.o Well, anyway, Her dad just died. She's distraught and just wants to get away from her family. My mum was like "But Kelly will be over tomorrow with the kids, I wont be able to talk to Jack then will I?" And I was all "Kelly lost her parents, she could probally talk to her and help too." Which went down well because thats when Mum text Jackie back saying that she could stay. She must have been up all night crying, Bless 'er. She text asking at 2 in the monrning. I told my mum to text her saying that "Tori says you can sleep in her room.. after she tidies it"




^^ Thats Jackie, her niece and nephew and I before her like.. third or fourth wedding. She's married to a nice guy called Tony now. He's nice because he was there all through the time she was in hospital after having a stroke. Sad times, they were. She told my mum and I the story of how she almost died. She could feel herself getting pulled away. Scary stuff!

So Im going to be sleeping on the couch for the next few nights. Couch, because Im an american wannabe, obvi. Ive tidied my room up for her already and everything. Todays almost been non-stop. Came home from school, ate dinner, filled in my new Education matenance allowace and then came up to take notes for psychology and write ma bloggity blog. Oh, here's my favey part of the note taking. LOL




Ill keep that in mind. Bahaha. Well, better go have a shower. Have a nice day, or night, where ever you may be my beautiful reader. I love you muchly much, ya know, unless youre some strange stalker, then, stay away from me IRL please. Lmao.

#RandomFact I see a Jim Carey look-a-like every morning I walk to school and he smiles and I smile back and then walk down the road trying not to laugh. Goood times.

#RandomPicture Bahaha, I keep the coolest things on my USB stick, Dont I? Lmao. ♥



#RandomMusic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates