To write an obituary for yourself is one of the most depressing things you could be set as homework. But here we are, my whole English class, having to write one as if we were famous or well known. I have an idea for where to start, but Jeesh! It’s hard! (Twss) I mean, at seventeen, the last thing you want to be thinking about is what will happen when you die. Heck, everybody is too young to think about that. But school work is the bane of any teenager’s life. Any school Childs life, in fact. Atleast when you were little is was fun things you didn’t want to do. Homework those days used to be drawing a river and labelling parts of it, not having to draw every bone in the body and label each one. (Not that I take biology to have been given homework like that, thankfully)
So, this weeks homework. Due tomorrow, I have to have written a paragraph on ‘How to choose a motherboard’ for IT BTEC, which I haven’t done yet, but its just copying out the book in my own words. I also have to print off an obituary tomorrow in my second IT BTEC lesson, because I don’t have a printer at home, and that needs to be brought to my English lesson tomorrow. Tuesday I have my obituary to hand in, which I haven’t started yet, so big Uh-Oh’s there. And also, I have to do a Reward/Need theory comic strip for psychology. Yes, comic strip. I’m cool like that.
So, In my lessons of Psychology so far (Which is about three) what have I learnt so far? Well, In relationships, there’s something called a filter theory. Now, I’m not looking at any notes, but its something about how we subconsciously filter people out. Things like same attitudes, social background. And then we learnt about the Reward/Need theory where basically, when you meet a guy (Or girl) you have an exchange relationship, where you give something to them (Like time, or money or whatever) and you hope the guy (or girl) will give something like time or money back in return. If they don’t, you know its not going anywhere, so nothing happens. If you do do (Bahaha, do do. I’m a child) the whole ‘Tit for tat’ thing, then you move on to the …next one…. That I can’t remember what it’s called, but I do know its where you give stuff out without expecting anything back, but it would be nice if you did. And then the third stage is where you tell each other things about yourself, like, the really personal things. In my poster, the boy tells the girl he smokes, and the girl tells the boy she’s murdered someone. Bahaha, I hope Miss Davies will laugh.
I just realised that I have CoPE work to do. Ooooh shiiiitake mushrooms (Spy kids 1 quote, mwahahaha. Love that film)
Today I did nothing. Less than nothing. I was lazier than a sloth. I woke up at 12pm, ate my dinner and watched movies on the television, like Jack and the beanstalk and Hook, before having a shower at half six. And here I am, writing my blog post, messing around on the keyboard in my cousins bedroom. I taught myself some bits and bobs on the keyboard, I did. –Smug look- I know the first part of Katy Perry’s ‘Teenage Dream’ and ‘Not like the movies’ as well as New Moons ‘The Meadow’ and Eclipse’s ‘Jacobs Theme’ …… But only the first parts, I cant be bothered to learn a whole song right now. I showed my cousin all of the things I learn in like four hours (He’s been teaching himself piano for over 10 years and plays by hear, and was all ‘Whoa, slow down’ bahaha) He’s now obsessed with playing Jacobs theme as a duet, even though we only know the first part, and he likes to spice it up a little by adding things. O.o
Now, I’m going to go and stuff my face. I should be doing work for school, but I think I’m going to be stupid and make myself stressed by doing it at the last minute. –Shrugs- Meh.
#RandomFact I cried at several films today. and they weren't 'Cry-y' films. -Facepalm-
Sunday, 12 September 2010
Edumacation
Straight from the heart of Vicky at 20:21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment