
After school today, Rebecca and I went into town and had a nice sit down in our favey ever place, subway. We hung around town in general, and we did a lot of walking. Hawkins bazar, a Toy shop, was crazy. We messed around in there for a while and then went upstairs to play on some Ipads. They're cool, but not what either of us expected. It was tiny to what I thought It would be.

Then we wandered off into House of Fraser and tried out some of the cool chairs there. We were all "Oh, we so need to buy this when we move in together" We even found a Big Brother stylee chair. Yeah, Im a housemate, im cool.
It was pretty warm today, and being in the sun for such a long time makes someone tired, right? Okay, so, when I got home I was pooped. I have no absolutely no idea how I managed to drag myself up the stairs if im completely honest. So, I got home and heres what happened. Yeah, its story time.
Victoria: "Hey, Im home. Hey, Mum, wheres my dinner...in the fridge or..."
Mother: "I didnt make it, make it yourself"
Victoria: "But Im tired... I thought you were going to make me..."
Mother: "Im tired, I was looking after the kids all day."
Vicoria: *Storms off into kitchen muttering stuff under her breath*
Now, Bare it mind dear reader, that the kids were A) A child in a pram happyily chewing on a biscuit and B) a four year old jumping on a trampoline being all "Look at me, look at me. Im so cool." Plus, when she says 'All day' its basically less than two hours. Whereas I walked a rather long way in the sun. I mean, c'mon. I took some photo's from my walk back to the bus station. Did I ever mention Im just that cool?

Okay, so I am going to go to sleep now. So goodnight, my dear friends. Love yoooou.
#RandomFact When Im overtired, I get really hyper.
Wednesday, 23 June 2010
Meet me at the equinox
Straight from the heart of Vicky at 20:57
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment