Tuesday, 23 March 2010

You and Me.



What day is it,
And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive.


When my head is spinning because of the worries in my head. When I have too many things to do. When I feel as if I cant cope any more.

I can't keep up,
And I can't back down.
I've been losing so much time.


When I feel too far away from my goal. When I know my heart is telling me "I have to do this." When I spend ages thinking about how to handle this situation instead of doing anything to solve it.

Because it's you, and me,
And all other people,
With nothing to do,
And nothing to lose.
And it's you, and me,
And all other people.
And I don't know why
I can't keep my eyes off of you...


I cant keep my eyes off of you .....

All of the things
That I want to say
Just aren't coming out right.


My thoughts flip in the wrong direction. Im unable to say what I mean or mean what I say. Its just too difficult.

I'm tripping on words.
You get my head spinning,
And I don't know where to go from here.


I try to explain, I dont know what to do without your help and guidance.

"There's something about you now
That I can't quite figure out.
Everything she does is beautiful.
Everything she does is right."


The words people say to make you feel better. Your heart and mind battle to tell you whats right and whats wrong; What to believe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates