Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Rain, Rain!




The weather seems to be topsy turvy!! One day its sunny, the next day its pouring down. Its useless! School systems are even more useless. Some days the computers have our files, other days we cant get on the internet. Wroughton, sort. your. life. out. Dont get me wrong, I love my little village. Its small-ish and i know my way around it like the back of my hand, although i dont remember that mole being by my thumb....

The picture above is one of a few i took on the way to my sister-in-laws house. It was raining and i was listening to the song "She is the sunlight" by trading yesterday. Prehaps trying to encourage the sun to peek through the clouds. Rain on its own isnt pleasant, but a rainbow makes it all the better.

Today was an alright day, but i realise i say that about most days, because, in all truth, my days are average and mostly the same sort of thing. I have lessons; Either English, IT Btec or Psychology. I have to pick up my nephew and walk him home on Mondays, tuesdays, wednesdays and fridays. Home.....eat....Internet.....shower...sleep. Its the same all the time.

This past weekend was nice, though. I got a bus to pewsey, which is about a 45 min ride away. The countryside was a nice change to the town centre of swindon and i do admit, after the initial fear of getting on a bus i have never been on before had subsided, the ride was pretty fun. I slept over my friends house on the saterday night and got the bus back the next day. It was a nice weekend and it was a nice change to not be doing the same old repetative things over and over again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates