Work has me a little frustrated and very exhausted these past couple weeks I've been back. They keep asking me to work my only day off (Which is Sundays) and when I say no, it takes another member of staff stepping in to back me up so that I’m actually listened to. Its really getting tiring. Last week I was made to work from 6am – 12noon on Thursday because of some big visit that never even ended up happening, and then on Friday the manager made me stay until 2;30pm (against my will might I add) because “the delivery will turn up if you leave now, guaranteed”
He said that for an hour and a half and was making constant phone calls to see where it was because he couldn't be bothered to get of his office chair to put away anything when the delivery did manage to get there. Saturday I left at 11am because I was tired as hell, only to get home and tidy a little because my sister, niece and nephew were here cleaning the house top to bottom for my mother. (Who was paying them a fair amount of money)
I think maybe she was getting depressed with the state of the house (and never told me, but told my sister because they always tell each other things on their weekly visit) and so she offered to clean it for my mum to help make her feel better. But this of course is only my theory, but I know what my mother is like so it most likely is the case.
Anyway, now that all that complaining is out of the way, I can focus on the better things. Like the fact that I have £50 spending left and get paid next Friday (But of course I am saving £300 up which is why its good, because I am able to save money like a pro now and I’m an actual adult who can actually budget and spend wisely)
On another negative however, next week I have to work Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday Saturday but on Saturday we have a lovely stock take to do with only like… 6 or 7 of us because a bunch of people are off on holiday. Which means I work from 6am-12/1pm and then go back to work at 3pm to god knows when counting stock. I’ll just have to take a loooong ass time doing my own stock and hope I don't get stuck counting the sweets again like both the other times.
Other than that, I’m pretty content at the moment. Tired, missing Misa, but feeling patient and content for the time being. Its the third week of being home. 6 months until I can go back, and I have to write a letter requesting 3 weeks off if I am to have 3 weeks in september. So that should be fun to sort out. I really really would love 3 weeks, because 2 isnt enough really. Not when two days are full travel days anyway. I just want more time with my closest friends. Theyre like… soul family if that even makes any sense. Like if I could pick family, it would be them. I love them so damn much, I am the luckiest person to have been able to meet these people and grow so close to them.
But, I am growing tired as hell again after a long ass day at work. Its only 8pm or so, so this really sucks, but I will say goodnight now, I hope you, dearest reader, had a wonderful day, and I will talk to you next time.
BUH-BYE <3





0 comments:
Post a Comment