Friday, 25 February 2011

Beccaarrrfesssttt

Last night.. and well, this morning, too, was absolutely crazy. Beccafest. Also known as Wankfest and .. something else I cannot remember because I was slightly drunkard. I had a bottle of Bacardi Breezer to myself, and then orange and vodka x2 and then Pims and sparkling water x2. It was crazzyyy. Two couples got in the bath together at one point, and I remember walking in, taking one look and thinking “whhaaat thaaa faaa!?” and then walking out again to get another drink. Becca and I were up cleaning and like six in the morning, washing chocolate cake off the floors, walls and ceilings. And then I slept until midday and woke up for tea and marmite on toast, and then a little later soup and tea. Everyone ate the popcorn… all three packets of four, and the four pack of pot noodles had gone, along with fireworks, milk and pizza. Again I say… it was crazzzyyyy. And now? Now I'm really tired and want to go to bed again. But I cant. Its a silly time to sleep. Well, G’day dear readers, type later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates