Saturday, 19 February 2011

Arachnophobia!? Pfft.

 Another red light on a cold November day
I see the faces following close in a long headlight parade
to a resting place where tear-stained eyes say goodbye
I've been moving so fast I've forgotten where I'm going
I'm driving blind but the wheels of life have a beautiful way of slowing you down sometimes to catch your breath and take a second to
smile when you're not supposed to laugh
and cry when you're supposed to hold it back
and live like the sun is burning out of the sky
'cause tomorrow's too late so don't waste a day of this life

On Thursday I went to London Zoo with my psychology class to watch a talk on Phobia’s. We were hypnotized to be relaxed around spiders and then we held a tarantula. Yeah… I held this huuuuge thang here.

Photo0708

*Shivers* It was not too bad, but I was nervous. Yucky. I did enjoy the day though, even if I was completely out of it from all my cold medicine. I took some pictures of some animals.

Lets hope the link works. :)

Anyways, Monday is my Granddad’s funeral. I haven't cried about it since the Wednesday he went, but I know I will definatly cry a load at the funeral.   Tuesday I get to just sleep, and do what I please, and then Wednesday I am going to pack my suitcase and go over to Becca’s house, where I will basically be living for the next three weeks, because her mum and her mums bo--Fiancé are going away for a while.

I get my own room, and Becca and I have to survive independent living without injury. Haha. I mean, seriously, she phoned me up earlier asking what I wanted food-wise, and our shopping list is full of snack food and cereal. We’re going to do so well! ;)

And, Thursday is going to be crazy beyond belief because I’ll be the only sober and non-high person at her house, because we’re having a nice little party, if you remember me writing before, called Wankfest. LOL.

Anyway, I promise to try and keep you more updated. :)

Have a good day. ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates