I went to Weston Super Mare on Sunday! Dawn invited me last week and I wasn't going to let the opportunity slip away from me. I haven’t been to Brean, which is just on the other side of Weston, for about 5 or 6 years now, so It was nice to go back to the area for the day. Spent some time (and money) in a good old arcade where I won the jackpot on Party Time two times, and I won an angry bird stuffed toy to add to my ever growing gamer items collection. It was so hot over the weekend, it was ridiculous! I didnt even tan, even though I still have very visible tan marks from June last year when I burnt my back in the pool in the back garden and had to borrow some of Dawn’s after sun cream.
I wore a hat most of the time, but I’m convinced I still got a touch of sun stroke.
So, I watch a lot of Youtube right? Anyway, there's this youtuber part of Polaris/Maker Studio’s and all that jazz and she's called Dodger. Recently she asked on one of her daily Coffeh Time vlogs for fan art of PurrBot, a cat robot moderator she purchased to moderate her Twitch while she livestreams. I made her the following picture--
And first of all when I checked the stream for the purrbot collage for the Offline slate, it looked like this..
and then the next day!? Lets see if you can spot it ;)
AH! THE EXCITMENT!
Anyway, plans for my birthday are all secret from me now, so I have no idea how my 21st is going to go, but at least I don’t have to stress about it anymore hey? And, if things go to plan, in the next 6-8 weeks I’ll be getting 2 Ducks from my sister! Squeee!! I love animals a bit too much.
I have to work out who to invite to my party actually, so I should probably make a list of that at some point. I’m full of a stinking cold at the moment, though, so I don’t have much motivation to do all that much. Wish me luck in that department, thats for sure.
I’ll be wrapping this post up for now, I hope youre having an AMAZING day and I’ll talk to you soon.
BUH-BYE xx





0 comments:
Post a Comment