Don’t even judge the title of this blog. I told myself I would use lyrics from the next song to play on spotify. So, as you can see from the picture, my Yogscast Nilesy shirt came a week or two ago, and I LOVE IT. I’m glad I bought it, to be honest, and I took this picture after work so I’m impressed my hair actually looks half decent for once.
19 DAYS UNTIL I GO BACK TO AMERICA!
Not that I’m counting down again.
These past two weeks have flown by though with work. I’ve been working Monday to Saturday, so I only get a lay in past 6am on Sundays. Its worth being there everyday to keep the bakery up together though because whenever Im not there (namely sundays) the next day is complete and utter shite because they dont tray up anything in advance, or clean, or defrost things overnight, or bake extra things like pies or maple pecans or puff pastries. They really such, and they always say its my fault when they dont do the right thing, and then say that they dont have enough time on a sunday to do it properly. smh
Atleast on the 21st of Feb (A day or two before I come home, sad face) I’ll get a big-ish wage packet for all my over time. I work at least 30 hrs a week on a 16hr contract. So I'll come back from America rich. Not sure how much I’ll be taking to america yet, I’ll just have to see what kind of money I get paid this friday. On the up-side to my mother owing me a bit of money, my rent will be like 80 pound or so this month, which gives me a little extra money to play with for america, as well as getting my brother and nephew birthday presents. Surprisingly enough though, I managed to still have atleast 150 pounds still in my bank from my christmas wages.
Last week was busy as hell though, guys! Wednesday afternoon I went out with Zoey to get coffee, and then we went to TK Max to hunt for twinkies (Which was unsuccessful) and then got pizza at Pizza Hut and then strolled over to the bowling alley to play in the arcade there, and then got coffee again. Thursday I had stock take, so effectively I had a split shift and did almost 10 hours work, and then Friday from 12;30pm-6;30pm I had to go up to cainscross to attend an NVQ sign up. I’ll be getting a Retail NVQ level two after doing a bunch of work, but I have to stay at the job for at least another year or they wont give me the qualification. I’m not too sure how that'll work out but I doubt I’ll be too fussed if I drop out of the course at any point. It would be nice to work towards it and get it though.
^^ Coffee numero uno. (My iced caramel latte was waaaay too strong though)
and saturday night, I hung out with Zoey again and we had a Lost Girl marathon, and it was awesome. Gotta love some Lost Girl. Excuse my face in the following picture LOL.
Yeah, Lost Girl is my new addiction, by the way. I chain watched 3 whole seasons on Netflix. Oh thank the lord for Netflix.
anyway, I'm gunna go and grab a snack and chill out
BUH-BYE <3





0 comments:
Post a Comment