A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.
Charlotte Benhalilou.
Charr Larr is three years older than me, and she’s a family friend. She lives across the road from me. I remember when I was eight or nine, she used to persuade me to run back to my house to get her food all the time. Haha. We usually sit on the doorstep every now and then (Something which we haven't don't in “donkey’s years” as she says) and have nice catch up chats. Last year she turned twenty, and as I’m writing this, I’ve just come to realise she’ll be twenty-one this year. Oh my days! Scary.com. (She used to say “Confused.com” and then it went on to “-Insert-any-word-here-.com”) She’s pretty, hilarious, has the best stories about everything from being drunk to the local news on stabbings. LOL. I do love Charlotte, and I do miss her. She finished her beauty therapy course at college a few years ago, and now has a Job who knows where doing charity-raising events for a park somewhere… I think. I actually have no idea, I only think this because she said she had to cycle for the whole day ages ago for charity. And I think she mentioned Coate Water or something. I either am oh so observant of what she says, Or I just completely forgetful. We’ve gone on a two week holiday together (Well, with my parents too, but… yeah) which was awesome. Until she almost died. No joke. She had this bad tooth ache, which was actually an.. abscess thing that could've burst and gone down her throat or whatever and killed her. We actually took her home (A two hour drive there and back) the day before we officially left and saved her life, essentially. On that holiday, when she wasn't busy almost dying, we had a lot of energy-drink filled fun. The first day we were there, a group of boys asked for her number; Which is kind of the norm when you hang around with Charlotte. We played pool on the second floor of the Stardust arcade and played N-dubz “Number one” while we play one of our one hour games, because we suck at potting the balls. We were perved on, and I bent over deliberately, causing us both to go into a laughing fit. I’m laughing as I write this. Good times! Charlotte when on one of those electric shock games. About five times. On easy, medium and hard. And the dance mat! With out awesome scores on “Sway with me” or whatever song it was. And that car game where the car you sit in goes all over the place. And the foam ball gun cage! Laser tag! Good actual times! God, we have to do that again, I miss it. That's where we got the nicknames Bodger and Badger. My dad was making rustling sounds on the wall to try and freak Char and me out, and we were looking out the window like “What the heck –is- that!?” and (I think) Charlotte screams, seeing a Badger. Something like that, anyway. She is generally one of the nicest, most kind-hearted people you will ever wish to meet, and I’m glad I know her, and have been so close to her for so long.
*Cheesy grin*
List 5 of your favourite websites, and why they’re your favourite.
Twitter, because I've met some brilliant, funny, awesome, kind people on there, and I can also stalk the famous-kind and see where they are and what they-re doing in a legal way!
Facebook, because I can see what people I know are doing, and, also, stalk in a legal way.
Youtube, because thats where I get all my awesome music from, and I enjoy some of the hilarious Viral videos on there.
Hotmail, to check my emails, DUH!
Blogger.com, because without this website, I wouldn't have a blog to put my memories and such in!
Your least favourite song.
My least favourite song, I don't want it on my blog. Its anything by Jedward, because they are soooo annoying. Hahaha.





0 comments:
Post a Comment