Saturday, 12 March 2011

Day one

I've been seeing these “30 day” challenges over a lot of different social networking sites lately. You can do picture ones, song ones and, if you Google it there are countless different versions. I have chosen three that I will do (Or try to) over the next 30 days. One is a picture one, another a song one, and the third is just a list of random questions on your personality and stuff. So, here’s day one. Enjoy!

Day 1- A picture of you and fifteen random facts.

Photo0224 Facts:
- The necklace in this picture was bought for me by my Granddad.
- The bag I am wearing in this picture is one of my favourites, but it ripped.
- This picture is actually pretty old. About a year, at least.
- I am playing on Pokémon Ruby for GBA. ;)
- I once stole out of date bread from the back of a Tesco’s shop.
- I pushed a girl in the road once.
- She pushed me first.
- My Mum saw from the window.
- I watch the Disney Channel most of the time.
- My favourite Disney Show would have to be That’s So Raven.
- My favourite smiley online is O.o
- I’m not so good with riddles.
- I think I have to wear that shirt, up there in my picture, more often.
- I got a new TV set box yesterday, and I miss the old one.
- According to my New Moon calendar, its still December.

Day 01 – Your favourite song

Day 01 - The celebrity you’d do unthinkable, illegal things to.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

I think we all know this one. Monroe Jackson Rathbone V.

162840_157767497606298_139897112726670_316125_468422_n

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates