Merry Christmas for Saturday. I hope everyone had a good time, spending it with those they love the most. I had less presents than I normally would, but thats okay. I got a Laptop finally. Its my brothers old one, and its like the one I had that died, but this one actually still has its original charger. I also got other things that dont really equate to the awesomeness of the laptop. Except this one present... 
Yeah, A Six foot Edward Cullen cut-out. Haha. My mum said I'd know what it was as soon as I saw the box, but I hadn't the foggiest. We had a lot of food for christmas, and now we're living on leftover left overs. Its not that nice. This is the time where I'd gladly swap a tub of pringles for a salad. But then again, Ive always loved my fruit, veg and salad.
So, New years. Last year I spent it with Rebecca, and this year It shall be the same. Except this year we've got Lizzie too! Yay. Last year we dailyboothed, got my dad to order a takeaway for us from my house to be delivered to Becca's dad's and googled the lyrics to that new years song.... Haha.
Resolutions? .... Will I even stick to them? Did I acheive last years?
Last years resloutions:
1: Find a Job ------ Thats a big fat no.
2: Work harder at school ------- I dont know, I doubt it though
3: Sort Procrastination out ----- definatly not. Im still procrastinating
4: Less Chatroll ---- Yup. I used to be on it all the time. Now, hardly ever.
5: Keep up to date with my diary ----- I guess this blog helps with that. Yes?
So, Two out of five I acheived. Thats not too good, is it?
This years?
1: A-levels atleast D's in all subjects. C's would be better, but be realistic.
2: Get a Job
3: Read at least Ten books.
4: Continue to blog.
5: Less time on internet.
You know, my mum told me that I need to find a job as soon as possible. I told her that I can't do school and a job at the same time because I'm struggling with school on its own as it is, but she wouldnt listen. It was all "Thomas applied online" and "I lose £200 a month when you finish school, you'll have to make it up" I'm seventeen! I dont want these kind of pressures on me! I'm surpised ive been able to cope with this for as long as I have. I was near crying point in the back of the car when we had this discussion. My mum just doesnt understand. I was all "Just because Thomas can do this and that doesnt mean I can. Individual differences and everything"... She didnt give a flying fuck about what I had to say, she's just concerned that she wont have enough money for her smoking habit after I leave school.
I prehaps made a mistake by saying "You'd rather just not get a job yourself and live off Dad's money for the rest of your life" On the brighter side, Im so proud of my brother right now. He's quitting smoking at the moment. Two weeks without a cigarette.
On the less brighter side, I have a lot of psychology revision to do. 28th January, exactly a month from today, I have the exam. I havent started revising yet, and that makes me stressed and upset, like I am now. The other things happening right now just add to that stress, and I get more upset. Im getting near to one of those times where I just sit crying from being stressed out by everything for a few days. Its a really depressing time, and its like im bi-polar or something. Lets hope its just one of those days, as I keep telling myself. Tomorrow, a new day, I'll be fine.
Atleast I hope so.
♥ ♥
Tuesday, 28 December 2010
New Year, New turns in the road.
Straight from the heart of Vicky at 18:19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment