Friday, 17 December 2010

Christmas lights and mince pies.

Look who's back in buisness. Oh yeah, baby, Its not woolworths. Did ya miss me? Feck off, You know you did. So, Merry Christmas! Lets catch up!

Six weeks. Hmm....
I followed an Edward Cullen look-a-like in town and took a picture.... LOL! Im such a stalker.



Granted it's probally just the back of him that looks like Edwardo. Oh well. Girls dream. (Of sparkly vampires. We're oh so realistic.)

Halloween! I had my first ever pumpkin! I carved it all on my own with absolutely no idea what I was doing, but apparently it turned out pretty well. I've been waiting to upload these pictures for ages!





Taking the stuff out of the middle of the pumpkin was slimy and it was groooooossss. Felt like pulling somebodies guts out. Is a pumpkin a fruit or a vegetable? I think it might be a vegetable. I wouldnt eat it though, it smells funky.

December, and I bought the Eclipse DVD. The commentary (There's two, but Im talking about the one people -will- listen too, the one with Kristen and Robert) is so funny! Its basically talking about sexual moments and cheeseburgers. And Kristens really gay wig. I also watched the whole of The Vampire Diaries series one. Dun dun dun. I dont know why I said dun dun dun.

Christmas is in eight days! EP! My advent calendar has no numbers on it! What's up with that!? Well, It's an Eclipse one, but Kelly bought it for me, soooo, its non-sensical non-numbers is plausable, I guess. (does that even work? I havent got a thesauras, and cant be bothered to google it...)

Snow! Oh my days. I hate it! It's cold and wet. Urgh. Look at it. Just... URGH! And this is after the snow turned to pure ice! It was mental. Slipping and sliding all over the shop.


Meeting Jodie in town tomorrow, and then going to see if I can get some Xmas presents. I can't wait for chrriiisstttmmaaaasss. I have Skype back too, so I can keep a promise I made way back when. 5pm, christmas eve. Imma be there. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates