Monday, 19 March 2012

We built this Schmidty on Tootsie rolls.

This title has absolutely nothing to do with the post, but you gotta love New Girl and Schmidt.

I know I havent posted since, oh dear, a long time. About a year is my best guess. Ah, a year and a day. I’m very sorry on that, dear reader. A lot has happened. One thing I have learnt is this;

Things Change.  

No matter what you do or say, things will always change, and people do too. I have got a job, albeit an £3.47 an hour apprenticeship that I have to wake up at 4.30am every weekday to go to. Its at the WHSmith warehouse, and right now I can honestly say I cannot wait to get out of there. Ive just actually come home from there early. I had a vicious cycle of panic attacks and almost upchucked all over Carmel, my section expert. That wouldn't have been pretty. Dont ask what the panic attack was about, because I really dont have a clue.

Anyway, lets have a rant! Oh, I know you missed those, guise!

Bitches, please. I’m awesome.

So, here we are. Ranting time. Lets get back into the rant-y frame of mind, shall we?

Dear Christopher,

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?

End of.

Will he not just let things go? Things were fixed over christmas, ya know? But now he’s going to the cousins house for sunday lunch every weekend, he has time for people to put stuff into his head. Apparently when my sister was drunk Saturday night at my Aunts 60th, “Everyone was giving them looks”.

GET DRUNK. THINGS ARE SO MUCH MORE BETTERER. When everybody is drunk around you, and your stood there stone sober, youre fucked. You noticed shit that the drunk people wont remember seconds later, so theyre not doing it on purpose. Plus, I was with my sister all night and she was nothing but pleasant to everybody, even if she did want to throttle a couple of people for being stuck up snobs. People always seem to twist it so its not their own fault in this family.

Ever watched Eastenders? Yeah, my family have more drama than that, I’m pretty sure of that. But, what was hilarious was how my cousin Alan was absolutely hammered, and when one of my cousins left with her (Huge) baby, he was like “What… was that?” while pointing in a really gay fashion in the direction they went.  He then got both feet stuck in the barstool. Fuck knows how he managed that!

But, Oh my days. A whole year, and I have SO MUCH SHIT TO UPDATE YOU ALL ON. Basically, I can sum it up in one of my favourite words nowadays.

Bitches.

Yeah, them.

Girls are so bloody dramatic.

Hence why I really need to get a boyfriend.

I’ve lost…three? Oh, no, four friends. Well, I’d say three because one of them just like, slipped down in the friendship racks a little, but we’re still here, casually clinging onto any little hope we can get now. I mean, I know I want to be friends, but the whole situation is kinda difficult for anybody to understand, let alone deal with. Anyway, the other three dont even matter because, BITCHES BE GONE. Internet friends dont matter as much as real friends, ya know? Took a long time for me to realise that, and yes I still care for some of them, but the ones that caused any little bit of shit, I was just like, fuck this! Because, really? I dont have to see them in town or anything, so if they cause shit, it doesnt really matter if I just get rid of them. Do you know what I mean?

Wasted some time and energy on them three. Wow.

Twilight is over, people. Well, I know there is one more film to go but, MOVE ASIDE KRISTEN AND ROBERT! LET JENNIFER AND JOSH SIT THERE.

The Hunger games. Fuck. Yes.

This film comes out Friday! Booyah! I get paid tomorrow, so I’ll be there. I really want a Mockingjay Pin.

OH. Heart breaking news!

Jackson Rathbone’s burlesque dancer girlfriend Sheila is pregnant with a baby boy.

Not only has he ruined my dreams, she’s got such shit genes, I cant even get Jackson to name the child Kaitlin Louise. FUCKER!
Although I have a strange feeling that Sheila will persuade him to call the baby Gerald. An Inspector calls, anyone? GCSE fun.

OH, I might as well start Tumblr’ing, so I’ll link you all up and you can perv on my page.

You know you want to.

www.sitsvicky.tumblr.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates