Angels watching over me
With smiles upon their face
Cause I have made it through this far
In an unforgiving place
It feels sometimes this hill's too steep
For a girl like me to climb
But I must knock those thoughts right down
I'll do it in my own time
I don't care
I'm halfway there
On a road that leads me straight to who knows where
I tell you what
What I have found
That I'm no fool
I'm just upside down
Ain't got no cares
I ain't got no rules
I think I like
Living upside down
Yeah, Yeah. Don’t look at me like that. I know I haven't written here for ages. I know you’re thinking “Finally!” and, I can’t blame you. I did stop only ten days into a thirty day challenge. I messed up the list and gave up. What that says about me is kinda obvious.
So, today is the first day of my LAST EVER EASTER HOLIDAY’S! In June, I will be taking my last ever English exam, and my last ever psychology exam. Both. On. The. Same. Day. Originally, both exams were at the exact same time. Now, lucky me (And about seven others) have a twenty minute break in between exams to recollect our thoughts and rehydrate for the panicking sheen of sweat that will inevitably cover our whole bodies from the stress of the exams. Okay, I realise that’s a tad disgusting.
For Psychology, I need to learn all about Phobia’s, Addiction and the dreaded Research Methods. Oh my days, Research Methods. I didn't like them last year, and they’ve come back with revengeful purposes! And, they brought math! Spearman’s Rho, Chi square, Mann-Whitney and Wilcoxon T tests. I can’t take it! Ah!
For English, I need to learn how to analysis an extract for all sorts of things like the writers attitudes, beliefs and ideas, as well as half a billion other things, and then also how to answer questions on the two plays we read in class; “A Doll’s house” – Henrik Ibsen, “All my sons” – Arthur Miller.
Plus, I have IT Btec coursework to finish soon. Which is something like three essays at the moment, I believe. But they’re okay. They just take a while to write, but I just re-write my notes into a letter form and make up some sort of company and advise them on how they would go about being imaginary and on the internet, and telling them how to avoid getting information stolen by yet more imaginary people. ToyTown is a very popular toy making factory that’s just gone from paper based systems and hand crafted products to a fully automated system. That’s the essay I’m currently on. And I’m on like, the fourth or fifth page and I’m no way near finished yet.
I currently watching Filth Fighters with my Mumsy. I’m sat on the sofa with my feet up, and I think I drunk too much diet coke this evening, because I’m slightly hyper and seem to be skipping evurwhere. Ew! There’s a house full of bottles of pee. That’s what the toilets for!? That’s groooosssss. And there’s apparently semen everywhere. My mum goes “Yeah, he just sits there whatsitting” Nice way to put it, I suppose. Better than when my dad had to hand whisk some pancake mix and said that it was a “Hand-joby” … My days. I think my dirty mind is a bad influence on my parents. They didn’t used to be this bad, I swear.
I’ve been watching Nurse Jackie a lot lately. I think I need to catch up with the last episode, however. Also, I watched Series three of Being Human, and then I watched the spin off with Adam (Craig Roberts. Drool!) in Becoming Human, and I kinda got obsessed. See, before I liked Twilight, Being Human’s vampire, Mitchell, was my favourite vampire. I missed the whole of the second series of Being Human, some how, and then resumed this series. It is pretty awesome. But very sad when George (The male werewolf, because Nina is the female werewolf) had to stake Mitchell in the heart because he kept killing loads of people! But, He shouldn't have done that! Because Annie (The Ghost) loved him! Poor Annie! (I know, its weird. A Vampire and a Ghost in love. Love is love, though, right?) … Sorry if I just spoiled the show for you telling you what happened. LOL.
Last Wednesday I went to Pizza Hut with Becca, Lizzie, Dan and Ben. I had a nice veggie supreme pizza and diet coke, and we had a good laugh before heading over (Late for our original film: Chalet Girl) to the cinema, and waiting around for a while for Hall Pass to start. While waiting, I played a terrible game of Time Crisis with Dan, in which resulted in me dying before the first level ended. Yay! I’m so good!
I must say, what is it with 15 films these days and their constant need of penis and boobs! Not that its not funny (In Hall Pass, anyway)… But there is only so much a 15 year old could take, I swear! Like, for instance, Love and other drugs, Anne Hathaway’s boobs were constantly out, and she and Jake Gylenhall (Or however its spelt) were constantly sexing it up. As a 17 year old, I can appreciate that (LOL!) but if I were 15, I think I’d be really embarrassed to sit there during that. (And, to be honest, I am slightly now, because, obviously, I’m socially awkward half the time anyway)
Ah! I’m eighteen this year. That’s just plain Kuh-Ray-Zee!! And, after I finish school for the last time, I have to go and get a decent job so I can earn my living. I don’t like being old. I wanna be that four year old jumping up and down, trying to reach other cookie jar in the kitchen cupboard! I wanna be carried everywhere, and tucked in at night! Waaahh!
Nah, It’s all good. You’ve just got to take life as it hits you in the face. Take one step at a time and make mistakes that you can learn from after. You’ll learn eventually, and you’ll have some cool stories to tell your kids when you grow up.
Has this really long blog post made up for the lack of sufficient posts these past few weeks? I think it should.
Its ten o’clock. (The time I usually tuck myself into bed at) So, I must be gone now. Mainly because I’m yawning and now I‘m being distracted by CSI, where they are showing a lovely little video of a women decomposing. Yum! Okay. Mum changed the channel halfway through an episode, so I’m going to go to bed now. G’night, dear people. Tomorrow, a-new!





0 comments:
Post a Comment